Winter is well and truly here and the cold nights are setting in, which I personally love. I love those cosy evenings in front of a fire with your favourite soap on TV or that classic Christmas film you watch every year. It makes you feel so festive and snug, so I thought I’d tell you about what my perfect winters night in would consist of!
1. First off all there is nothing better than a warm bubbly bath and face mask on a chilly evening. My choices for this would be two products I’m currently lusting over to try and that’s the Hot Toddy Bubble Bar from Lush Cosmetics. This product sounds perfect for this festive time of year, Lush describes it as a spicy orange perfume that is like a big Christmassy hug – what could be more perfect, who needs a boyfriend when you have a bath bomb that’s like a hug!
The facemask I have chosen is called ‘Rudolph’ very festive indeed! Lush describes this as nourishing, fresh and calming mask that reduces redness and restores the nutrients in the skin. Which you can never go wrong with in the winter months as the cold doesn’t half play havoc on your skin. It also comes with a cute red nose you can pop on after you’ve applied your face mask which I think is such a funny and cute touch to add to the product.
2. Once you’ve had your bath and your skin has been pampered what better than to get in this ridiculously cute Panda onesie from Next . I actually have this myself and it is so snugly and warm, I’d definitely recommend this for when its cold. When I’m feeling a bit down just putting this on cheers me up, probably just because I look so funny in it, not only that but it is completely fluffy inside and out!
just for your own amusement here is a picture of me wearing it, Excuse the lack of makeup!
3. You can’t wear a fluffy panda onesie without matching slippers to keep your feet warm too! These slippers are like little pumps, I prefer these as I find my feet get a bit too hot in boot slippers especially when I’m dressed as a fluffy panda!
4. I don’t know about you but my evenings aren’t complete without a cup of tea or some sort of hot drink,preferably in my favourite mug, don’t deny it we all have a mug that’s are favourite (It’s the simple things in life). I thought I would pick this very festive vintage looking Santa Clause mug from Cath Kidston, I really want a Cath Kidtson mug as sad as that sounds, but they not only look pretty but there a really good size!
5. Last but not least, a bar of chocolate to go with your cup of tea or hot drink of your choice. I am in love with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, they are literally like pieces of heaven! Can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate!
And as a little extra my evenings are best when with this little fluff ball!