I done one of these not very long ago now, but (http://hundredacreblog.wordpress.com/) nominated me for this one, which I was super happy and pleased about so thank you so much! It’s really lovely to think someone thought of you to nominate. The beauty of this award is that everyone who’s nominated has under 200 followers so it helps new blogs get noticed and it help you find new blogs to read.
The questions (http://hundredacreblog.wordpress.com/) ask me:
1. What is your favourite food/meal to have on a special occasion?
That is a tough one for birthdays who doesn’t love a good birthday cake, but I do love pasta as my favourite savoury food or fish!
2. Where are you from?
I am from Dorset which is in the south of the uk, right by the coast with lots of gorgeous beaches!!
3. Which is your favourite season and why?
I’d say spring, its lovely because it’s not overly hot or cold and it’s really refreshing after a cold winter to see the sun starting to appear and pretty flowers blossom, but I think all the seasons have equally good things about them, like winter has Christmas and chunky knit jumpers!
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York, I’d love to go shopping there and see all the lights around Christmas!
5. Who is your favourite musician/band?
Ohhhh that’s a hard one, I love so so many bands and musicians so I will list a couple of my all times faves, Gabrielle Aplin, The 1975, Taylor Swift, Kodaline, Jake Bugg and the list could go on!
6. Your favourite hobby?
7. Dream job?
Urm I’d say either YouTuber, florist or dog groomer!
8. Favourite brand of makeup?
I hardly own any high-end make up at the moment so high street wise Revlon, Barry M nail polish, Rimmel and Maybelline. I’m not very good at picking just one!
9. Do you watch youtube videos? If so, who is your favourite youtuber?
YES, obsessed, my all time favourite is probably Zoella!
10. Do you play an instrument?
No, I wish I did!
11. What is your favourite quote?
There is so many, I am a massive lover of quotes e.g ‘And in time this too shall pass’ or ‘Having a rough day? place your hand on your heart. Feel that? That’s called a purpose. Your alive for a reason. Don’t give up’ or things like ‘We cannot solve our problems, with the same thinking, we used to create them’ for me anything that relates to what I have been through with my depression and OCD!
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I have just got my first ever iPhone after having an old HTC for 3 years!
2. My order from Costa is usually a ‘Skinny, Decaf, Iced cappuccino’ so good!
3. My favourite jewellery shop is a small jewellery shop near where I live, called ‘Volcano’ they do amazing silver jewellery with beautiful unusual stones in!
4. I don’t have ANY cousins
5. I have a brother who is 23
6. I am obsessed with YouTube!
7. Last time I went on a plane, I freaked out and refused to get on, I had been on planes before, but this time I didn’t want to get on or come home on one, I haven’t been on one since then, that was 2010!
8. I LOVE dogs!
9. My birthday is on the 25th of May 1994
10. I am a member at Weight Watchers
11. Music makes my world go round!
I only have 10 nominations..
My questions for you:
1. What is your favourite drink?
2. Where is your favourite place to shop?
3. Do you watch YouTube, if so who is your favourite YouTuber?
4. Do you prefer modern or vintage?
5. Do you prefer flats or high heels?
6. What is your favourite flower?
7. What are you currently most grateful for?
6. Do you prefer Skiing or sunny holidays?
8. Who is your Celebrity crush?
9. If you could visit the future or go back in time, which would you choose?
10. What is your favourite TV programme?
11. What phone do you have?
These are the rules you must follow to join in!
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself–they can be anything!
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
I will look forward to reading your posts,