Last year I done a stocking fillers gift guide right at the start of my blogging journey. This year I’m hoping it will be a lot better. I really enjoy searching online for bits I think are perfect to pop into a little stocking. I think stockings are such a lovely way to give someone a couple of presents whatever your age! I wanted to keep everything £10 and under so you can create a stocking full of goodies at a more affordable price! This year I have decided to do stocking fillers ‘for her’ which is this post you’re reading and stocking fillers ‘for him’ which will be my next post, so keep your eyes peeled for that! Hurry and get shopping if you see something someone you know might like or fancy adding on your Christmas list, things are selling out fast!
2. For the girl who loves candles, Yankee Candle Votives are the ideal size and an affordable price at £1.75 each. They do a range of scents from fruity, fresh, floral and festive so there is definitely a scent for everyone!
3. For the chocoholic that not only likes to eat her chocolate but drink it to. These are House Of Dorchester Stir In Hot Chocolate Spoons, a luxurious version of you average hot chocolate. They come in a variety of flavours, I especially like the sound of the Sea Salted Caramel one.
4. This product does come in at 60p over budget and it is of course a Tangle Teezer. I mean who doesn’t need to brush their hair? These are known to remove knots without feeling like your ripping your hair out!
5. This is a Soap And Glory Gift Set full of Mini’s, all which are in the ‘Sugar Crush’ scent, which I love, It smells like sugary coca-cola and limes. You get a bit of everything within this gift set from body scrub, shower gel, hand cream and body butter, all of which come in a cute little box, soap and glory is always a winner, trust me!
6. You can never have too many socks, right? This cute multi packet of socks are from Tesco!
7. For the girl who loves a good pamper, this is a little pamper pack of 6 peel off and mud face masks at only £5.00 on Feel Unique!
8. For the girl who loves a good cuppa, this a little festive bauble containing 10 tea bags by BlueBird Tea Co. in the choice of Christmas Cake or Gingerbread Chai flavour. I think these a unique and cute idea.
9. Secret Paradise Bathing Flowers, I think these a such a lovely idea they are dissolving soap petals and contain floral scents like cassis and raspberry, lily of the valley and peony, you’ll feel like your bathing amongst pretty flowers.
10. I love and already own one of these cute initial mugs. They do whatever initial you like all which is gold along with the handle and other details, with blue, lilac or pink little polka dots depending on your initial and they come presented in a pink little box. You can find these on a little online shop called Bombayduck.
11. For the girl who loves lipstick, this little hanging pyramid is by Topshop and contains a lipstick in the shade ‘hazard’ inside. I love Topshop lipsticks and this is in a lovely red shade, very festive indeed!
12. This is a book containing recipes all of which contain Nutella, perfect for someone who loves cooking/baking and also Nutella. This can be found in various places but I found this one on ASOS!
I hope you like everything I picked, which of the products I mentioned would you most like to receive?