Its time for my second stocking filler gift guide this time for HIM, if you didn’t already check out my stocking fillers for her, you can read that HERE. Is it just me or are males very difficult to buy for? I have managed to put together some items all £10 and under which I think would be perfect to pop into a stocking for your dad, brother, son, boyfriend or whoever that male is you’re struggling to think up present ideas for. He might think he’s too manly for a little stocking full of goodies but I don’t think he will be disappointed. Remember if you see something you like, get it quick, things are selling fast!!
1. Who doesn’t want warm toasty hands in gloves and be able to use a touch screen phone with no hassle?! I chose these plain and simple touch screen gloves from ASOS!
2. For the boy who loves beer, the beer in my picture above is a Desperado, but you can choose a favourite beer of his!
3. What would a stocking filler gift guide be without including some socks, this pack of 3 thermal socks are from Tesco!
4. For the boy on the go, a Thermos Mug with a lid. I picked this travel mug because it’s not a big ugly flask and also not too girly like a lot of travel cups around.
5. Now I know a lot of males can be against using skin care items but if its bought for them there more likely to use it. This is the L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic X-Treme Black Charcoal Face Wash, perfect to cleanse away daily impurities and dirt leaving the face feeling squeaky clean. For after cleansing is the L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Quenching Gel, I think this is perfect for men, its hydrating but also shine free!
6. For the male whose room doesn’t smell as good as it could. You may be thinking a candle, for a male?! but this is the Yankee Candle in the scent Midsummers Night, which smells just like a mens aftershave!
7. Beanies and bobble hats are perfect stocking fillers, on trend and practical, this one is from H&M for an affordable price of £7.99!
8. Sweets, who doesn’t like sweets? You can swap these up for that persons personal favourite, but these are ‘Belly Flops’ by jellybelly. They are basically a 1kg bag of mix match flavour jelly beans. They are a cheaper price because they’re reject jelly beans (different sizes, flavours and shapes etc). 20p over budget but a good deal none the less!
9. For the boy who loves beer and baking. A Beer Bread Kit, with all the dry ingredients in this cute little sack like bag, all that you need to add is beer! There is a choice in flavours, its quick, easy and probably quite tasty.
10. Shower gel is always needed and I love Orignal Source shower gels. They have a range of scents including a mens range, I decided to include the coconut scent. I think coconut is a fairly uni sex scent, men always get bought the classics such as Lynx, Addis and other scents so why not mix it up. Lets be honest coconut smells delicious.
11. Perfect to go with the shower gel a Lynx Man Washer Body Tool. Not only do these help shower gel lather up, which means easier washing they also exfoliate without using a scrub, fuss free!
12. This little gadget is a Grip Strip, it grips to surfaces like your dash-board using no magnets or sticky things. It stops things like your phone, keys, sunglasses or whatever else you want to prevent from falling off and sliding around your car. Pretty handy!
I hope you like the stocking fillers I picked for men, let me know in the comments what you’re buying for a male in your life this Christmas?